Remember ACT with Your End of Year Giving
Celebrating Our First 5 Years…
At our 5th Anniversary Action, we came together – 425 strong in attendance – to celebrate and to powerfully proclaim, that ACT is Back! During our first five years we learned, built, explored, and grew. We came together and won significant victories for justice in our community, including:
- Removing lead from water in from public schools
- Passing Fair Housing legislation
- Organizing and standing in solidarity with the residents at Woodside Gardens
- Providing 200,000 meals with 75 restaurants through Feed Anne Arundel
- Creating Turnaround Thursday a second chance jobs movement
- Listening to over 1,200 community members to create 4 new Action Research Teams
In honor of our 5th anniversary we set a fundraising goal of $25,000. As of now, we have raised $10,000. You can help ACT end the year in a strong position with a generous donation.
ACT is Building a Bold Future!
In 2024, ACT will be paving a path to a bolder future. We will be building our power by inviting new member organizations and diverse leaders to join our Strategy Team and Action Research Teams. Together we will be fighting for:
- Mental health resources for youth, for educators, and communities experiencing gun violence
- Housing that is fair and affordable for all
- Funding for a Wellness and Social Emotional Specialist position in the AA County School System’s budget
- Strengthening the resources provided to Turnaround Thursday participants
The future of ACT is you. We need you to stand with us, just as you are, from where you are, being who you are, all the time. You are ACT.
- Online donations are securely accepted by clicking HERE. Feel free to give a one-time gift or begin a monthly donation.
- Mail a check to: PO Box 6053, Annapolis, MD 21401.
ACT is a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization.
All donations are tax deductible.